Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fat loss with a super high fat diet

By now if you still believe fat is bad and fat-free is good for you you are trapped in the 80s.

We don't talk enough in society as a whole about how to get good food sources that are high in fat.


This blogger did a super high fat diet of bacon and cream, coconut oil, etc. along with vegetables and lost 7 lbs:
http://www.vox.com/2015/1/6/7481067/high-fat-diet

In particular, I related to this quote:

"Fat is more satiating, per calorie, than carbs, and it curbed my otherwise ravenous appetite. I didn't even count calories; I just went with my hunger pangs.
I ended up learning a very important lesson: that carbs trick my body into consuming far more food than necessary."
Here's an interesting slice:
"But the real key to my diet was pork fat Boccalone, in San Francisco's historic Ferry Building
imports Italian pigs. Boccalone slices the fattiest cuts of pork I've ever seen. I tried to consume at least a third of a pound of their delicious bacon per week."


I do a lot of my best work after eating a couple coconut almond bars high in fat and fiber and low in carbs. Blood sugar/ketones remain steady.

3 comments:

  1. This was a actually quite beneficial post. In theory I'd prefer to publish like this also - getting time and actua TestoEdge 20 l effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to obtain one thing done.Have you noticed the news has changed its approach recently? What once seemed like a never discussed issue has become more prevelant. Overall though Im looking for a change.http://www.supplements4help.com/testoedge20/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was really an attention-grabbing topic, I am very lucky to be able to come to your blog and Ill bookmark this Pure Testo Xplode web page so that I might come back another time.If you're still on the fence: grab your favorite earphones, head down to a Best Buy and ask to plug them into a Zune then an iPod and see which one sounds better to you, and which interface makes you smile more. Then you'll know which is right for you.http://www.supplements4help.com/pure-testo-xplode-scam/



    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take portion of your post to my blog?I was wondering if you ever considered changing the layout of your blog? Intellux Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images. Maybe you could space it out better?http://www.supplements4help.com/intellux/


    ReplyDelete