Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Eating 1/3 calories in the morning

Eating 1/3 calories in the morning
http://www.livescience.com/45990-morning-meals-cut-evening-food-binges.html

I had experimented for a while with the Warrior Diet principles that you should not eat much during the day and similar diets that advise skipping breakfast altogether. They never really worked. I was always tired during the day.

Eating a lot of calories in the morning does not necessarily mean eating lots of carbs, it could be moderate carbs and more fats and proteins.

One of the biggest points in the article that rings true for me is that eating in the morning gives you much more "bang for the buck" in terms of satiety. I find I don't want to eat for a long time after eating big in the morning, whereas if I eat a big lunch or dinner I just want to keep eating on and on.

As always it is always personal and each person's genes are different.

2 comments:

  1. What is the name of the theme by the way? I was thinking of using this
    Alpha ZXTastyle for the web site I am going to make for my school project.How is it that just anyone can write a weblog and get as popular as this? Its not like youve said anything incredibly impressive more like youve painted a quite picture above an issue that you know nothing about!
    http://www.webheathcare.com/alpha-

    zxt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it be possible to translate your website into spanish because i have difficulties of speaking to
    Action Fuel PROenglish, and as there are not many pictures on your website i would like to read more of what you are writting .Have you noticed the news has changed its approach recently? What once seemed like a never discussed issue has become more prevelant.
    http://www.healthcaresdiscussion.com/action-fuel-pro/

    ReplyDelete